At over 15,000 square feet, Leo’s Playland provides the largest play environment in Taipei city. More importantly, our multi-level, professionally-designed play equipment, was customized for Leo’s Playland and engineered to maximize fun and safety for your children.
Because of our desire to have a play system with endless playability and unrivaled safety, we sought the help of Canadian play system professionals. Together, we utilized the latest design tools and building techniques to create our one-of-a-kind play system.
Here at Leo’s Playland, we take pride in doing more than what is required when it comes to safety. Most importantly, our play area adheres to international ASTM safety standards whose “purpose is to reduce the potential for life-threatening and debilitating injuries”. We also run routine inspections and maintenance to insure that our play system stays as safe as possible.*
But even outside the scope of ASTM, safety is also our first priority. For example, we have a separate play area for toddlers (3 years and under) to keep them safe from more active “big kids”. Also, both play areas have only one entry/exit to help you keep track of where your kids are. These are just some of the things we’ve done to bring peace of mind to our customers, beyond the requirements of a safety standard.
Battle your friends in our patented foam-ball area and race them down our 3-lane slide! Explore the spaghetti forest and cross the dangerous alligator pit! Our multi-level playground has a giant 3-lane slide, a bouncy trampoline, and a patented foam-ball play system offering days and months of fun for children of all ages. But don’t take our word for it, come and try it for yourself.
- Children and adults must wear socks in the playground at all times. If needed, socks are available for purchase at our reception desk.
- Leo’s Playland is not responsible for child care. Parents or guardians assume full responsibility and liability for their own children and should accompany their children at all times.
- The Kid Playground is designed for children 12 years and under who are over 100cm tall. Any children under 100cm playing in this area do so at their own risk. Children under 100cm playing in the Kid Playground area must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children over 12 years of age will not be allowed to enter the Toddler Playground.
- The Toddler Playground is for children under 100cm. Children over 100cm high will not be allowed to enter the Toddler Playground.
- No food, drink, or chewing gum inside the playgrounds.
- No toys are allowed in the playgrounds.
- To avoid endangering others, please remove loose jewelry and hair pins. Please also empty your pockets of loose change or other items.
- It is recommended that children not wear shorts or short sleeve shirts to avoid friction burn.
- Children will be given a warning for rough behavior. If such behavior persists, the child may be asked to leave.
* Please note: Leo’s Playland’s play equipment has been built to US and Canadian Safety Standards and designed to ensure that children have fun in a playground environment with as little-risk as possible. While every care is taken, there will be instances when accidents can occur. Parents are kindly reminded to keep an eye on their children to foster safe play. Leo’s Playland and its staff will not be held liable for any injuries; this includes, but is not limited to, injuries resulting from parental negligence, unsafe play, or inappropriate usage of play equipment.