Closed Tuesdays for additional disinfecting
July and after:
Weekend & Holidays: 9:30am-8pm
B1F #106 Xin Yi Road, Sec 5,
Xin Yi District, Taipei 110, Taiwan
Public Transportation Information
- Bus to XinYi Administration Center Stop (Xin Yi Rd):
XinYi New Line、207、647、650、915、BR15、BR6、BR7、G1
- Bus to XinYi Administration Center Stop (Song Ren Rd):
- MRT BeiTou-XiangShan (Red Line) to Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station (Exit #3).
- MRT BeiTou-XiangShan (Red Line) to XiangShan Station (Exit #2).
- Limited parking is available in the building on Parking Level B4.
- Parking charge is 50 NT / hr.
- Please park only on Parking Level B4. All other spaces are reserved.
- Obtain a parking ticket prior to entering the garage and pay the appropriate parking fee at the Leo’s Playland registration desk prior to leaving.
- Parking garage opens every business day 30 minutes before store opening and closes every business day 30 minutes after store closing.
- Please call Leo’s Playland at 02-8780-2720 for more information.
Leo’s Playland Policies:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over at all times. No child will be admitted without an accompanying adult.
- All adults must be accompanied by a child aged 12 or under.
- Leo’s Playland is not responsible for child care. Parents or guardians assume full responsibility and liability for their own children while on the premises.
- Individuals with fever or flu like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All child & adult tickets are sold as “single-entry tickets”: customers can not re-enter Leo’s Playland on the same ticket after exiting.
- No outside food or drink is permitted on the premises except for babies and children with special dietary requirements.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside Leo’s Playland.
- While personal photography and filming are allowed on site, professional photography and filming are not allowed at any time without express permission. Individuals disregarding this rule or negatively affecting the experience and privacy of other guests will be asked to leave the premises.
- Leo’s Playland is not responsible for any personal property that is lost, stolen, or damaged on the premises.
Please alert our staff to any medical condition that may require assistance.
- Leo’s Playland reserves the right to refuse entry to anybody who is considered to be causing possible threats, disease, or violence to others.
- Leo’s Playland’s play equipment has been built to US and Canadian Safety Standards and designed to ensure that children have fun in a playground environment with as little-risk as possible. While every care is taken, there will be instances when accidents can occur. Parents are kindly reminded to keep an eye on their children to foster safe play. Leo’s Playland and its staff will not be held liable for any injuries; this includes, but is not limited to, injuries resulting from parental negligence, unsafe play, or inappropriate usage of play equipment.
- Children and adults must wear socks in the playground at all times. If needed, socks are available for purchase at our reception desk.
- Leo’s Playland is not responsible for child care. Parents or guardians assume full responsibility and liability for their own children and should accompany their children at all times.
- The Kid Playground is designed for children 12 years and under who are over 100cm tall. Any children under 100cm playing in this area do so at their own risk. Children under 100cm playing in the Kid Playground area must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children over 12 years of age will not be allowed to enter the Toddler Playground.
- The Toddler Playground is for children under 100cm. Children over 100cm high will not be allowed to enter the Toddler Playground.
- No food, drink, or chewing gum inside the playgrounds.
- No toys are allowed in the playgrounds.
- To avoid endangering others, please remove loose jewelry and hair pins. Please also empty your pockets of loose change or other items.
- It is recommended that children not wear shorts or short sleeve shirts to avoid friction burn.
- Children will be given a warning for rough behavior. If such behavior persists, the child may be asked to leave.